Plainamp is an Audio Player for Windows. More precisely it is a rewritten Winamp core (or plugin host) which means it relies on Winamp plugins heavily.
Plainamp currently features:
* Winamp plugin support (input, output, visualization, DSP and general purpose)
* Plugins can be manually loaded/unloaded during runtime
* Native output stacking — several output plugins at once
* Native vis stacking — several visual plugins at once
* Native DSP chaining — several effect plugins in a chain
* 7 order modes
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Plainamp 0.2.3.1
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.